The Toyota Supra is a sports car/grand tourer that was produced by Toyota Motor Company from 1979 to 2002. The first generation of Supra was originally equipped with a 110 hp (82 kW) 2.6 L (2563 cc, 156 cu in) 12-valve SOHC inline-6 engine (4M-E).
The following article discusses about 1995 Toyota Supra Air Conditioning System Service and Troubleshooting. Here you will find brief yet detail information about general description of the air conditioning system with HFC134a, electrical circuit and wiring diagrams, precautions for servicing HFC134a, use proper service tools (manifold gauge, leak detector, vacuum pump adapter), Charging and Leak-check methods, air conditioning system parts location, dampers location, service and troubleshooting, water valve removal, expansion valve inspection, blower motor removal and installation, blower motor control relay, air inlet servomotor, pressure switch, sensors, electric cooling fan relay inspection, heater main relay, air conditioning amplifier, air conditioning control assembly, service specification and data.
If a trouble occurs in A/C system, the specified lamp on the control panel starts blinking during the diagnostic sensor check. During system diagnosis, a trouble is indicated on the panel by the blinking of a specified light instead of a code display. (See TROUBLE CODE CHART). For example, when a trouble occurs in solar sensor circuit, the LED for DEF mode switch will be blinking during the diagnostic sensor check.
Find more about 1995 Toyota Supra Air Conditioning System Service and Troubleshooting procedures, electrical circuit and wiring diagram here – 111 pages of PDF filetype. (source: wjw.co.uk). Other Toyota Wiring Diagram you might be interested in (Corolla, Prius, FJ Cuirser, Hilux, Crown, Yaris, Tacoma, Tundra, Hiace, etc)
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard air condition switch
- Powered by Article Dashboard toyota motor company
- 1995 toyota camry engine diagram
- Powered by Article Dashboard diagram of solar system
- Powered by Article Dashboard air leakage
- Powered by Article Dashboard air conditioner
- Powered by Article Dashboard air condition repair
- Powered by Article Dashboard air valve
- Powered by Article Dashboard the solar system
- Powered by Article Dashboard drain check valve