The 2007 Honda Pilot primary under-hood fuse box / panel is on the passenger’s side. If something electrical in your vehicle stops working, the first thing you should check for is a blown fuse. Determine from the chart or the diagram on the fuse box lid, which fuse or fuses control that device. Check those fuses first, but check all the fuses before deciding that a blown fuse is the cause. Replace any blown fuses, and check if the device works. Below diagram and tables shows 2007 Honda Pilot Primary Under-Hood Fuse location and the Circuit Protected.
Spare FuseSpare FuseRight HeadlightACG SHazardNot usedStop, HornLeft HeadlightRadioPower Window MotorPower SeatRear DefrosterBack Up, ACCRear A/CHeater MotorCooling FanSpare FuseSpare FuseSpare FuseBatteryCondenser FanMG ClutchIGI MainTrailer (accessory)
Incoming search terms:
- 2008 Honda Civic Sedan Under-hood Fuse Panel and Circuit Protected Table
- 2007 Suzuki SX4 Engine Compartment Fuse Box and Protected Circuit Table
- 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Instrument Panel Fuse Block Circuit Breaker and Relay Table
- 2007 Mercury Mountaineer Passenger Compartment Fuse Panel Diagram and Circuit
- 2008 Honda CRV Interior Fuse Table and Diagram