A timing belt, timing chain or cam belt is a part of an internal combustion engine that controls the timing of the engine’s valves. the timing belt connects the crankshaft to the camshaft(s), which in turn controls the opening and closing of the engine’s valves.
The following schematic diagram shows detail illustration of Mitsubishi 4D55 Diesel Engine Timing Belt which consists of 1.Timing Belt Upper Cover, 2.Camshaft Sprocket, 3.Tensioner Spacer, 4.Tensioner Spring, 5.Washer, 6.Timing Belt Tensioner, 7.Bolt, 8.Special Washer, 9.Crankshaft Pulley, 10.Timing Belt Lover Cover, 11.Access Cover, 12.Crankshaft Sprocket, 13.Timing Belt, 14. Flange, 15. Injection Pump Sprocket.
Incoming search terms:
- 1997 buick lesabre serpentine belt diagram
- 1997 buick lesabre belt diagram
- 2004 mazda 3 belt diagram
- 2004 mazda 3 serpentine belt diagram
- 2004 honda accord serpentine belt diagram
- 2004 honda accord belt diagram
- timing belt diagrams
- 1992 honda accord belt diagram
- 1997 buick lesabre engine diagram