Suzuki Escudo which is also known as Suzuki Sidekick, Suzuki Vitara, Geo Tracker and Suzuki Samurai/Katana, was first produced in 1986. This article provides information about engine electrical system for Suzuki Geo Tracker, Sidekick and Samurai.
The above vehicle’s engine electrical system include alignment, ignition, charging and starting components. This article covers following discussion: alternator removal and installation, battery cables – check and replacement, battery check and maintenance, battery emergency jump starting, battery removal and installation, centrifugal advance mechanism, charging system, distributor cap and rotor check and replacement, igniter and generator check and replacement, ignition coil, spark plug replacement, starter motor, starter solenoid, starting system, etc. Here is a quotation from the coil check section:
Disconnect the cable from the negative terminal of the battery, follow the primary wiring harness from the ignition coil up to the electrical connector, then unplug the connector. If you can’t find the electrical connector, detach the wiring right at the coil by removing the nuts from the terminals. Then using an ohmmeter, measure the resistance across the primary terminals. If the resistance is not as specified, replace the coil.
Find more information about Suzuki Geo Tracke, Sidekick, Samurai Engine Electrical System Faults and Troubleshooting here on page 138 – 151. (source: freepdfmanual.com). Find also other automotive wiring diagram you might be looking for.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard check engine
- Powered by Article Dashboard check engine light
- Powered by Article Dashboard how to remove car radio
- Powered by Article Dashboard car radio wiring
- Powered by Article Dashboard engine light
- Powered by Article Dashboard remove car radio
- Powered by Article Dashboard yamaha generators
- Powered by Article Dashboard component cable
- Powered by Article Dashboard jump start a car
- Powered by Article Dashboard check engine light ford explorer
- 1996 Suzuki Sidekick Wiring Diagrams
- Volkswagen Beetle and Karmann Ghia Engine Electrical System Troubleshooting
- 1993 Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Ignition System Faults and Troubleshooting
- Honda Transalp XL600V Electrical Wiring Diagram (1990 – 1999)
- Suzuki Cultus | Swift Wiring Diagram and Electrical Schematics (1990)