The Honda Accord is the series of midrange automobiles manufactured by Honda since 1976. It’s been eight generation introduce to the global automotive market since it first debut in 1976.
The following article is actually parts of a 1988 Honda Accord service manual. Here you will find detail description, explanation and illustration of the Accord heater and air conditioning system. The article covers following discussion: heater circuit diagram, troubleshooting (symptom and flow chart), control panel switches, function control panel, recirculation control motor, and A/C high side adaptor.
The A/C high side charging fitting size is being changed on all ‘88 models. The fitting’s O.D. will be reduced from 7/16″ to 3/8″ to prevent you from accidentally connecting the low side hose to the high side fitting. Consequently you will need an adapter for the existing hose on your charging station. Use the adaptor with the short depressor; there is the possibility that the long depressor may allow the adapter to leak.
Find more information about 1988 Honda Accord Heater Air Conditioning Circuit Troubleshooting and Test here on page 326 – 340. (PDF filetype docs. Source: scribd.com).
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by Article Dashboard wiring diagrams for car radio
- Powered by Article Dashboard air condition switch
- Powered by Article Dashboard 1998 jeep grand cherokee air condition system
- Powered by Article Dashboard ac\97 audio
- Powered by Article Dashboard air condition repair
- Powered by Article Dashboard breaker for instrument panel for 2005 dodge dakota
- Powered by Article Dashboard honda motorcycle service manual
- Powered by Article Dashboard remove car radio