The Hyundai Excel also known as the Hyundai Pony, Hyundai Presto and the Mitsubishi Precis, was the first front wheel drive car produced by Hyundai. It was built from 1985 to 1994. (wikipedia.org)
The following wiring diagram and electrical system troubleshooting apply for 1991 Hyundai Excel series. This article contains information such as electrical troubleshooting procedures, electrical power supply, ignition system, charging system, starting system for manual and automatic transmission, cooling system, MPI system, FBC system, electronic lock up control, automatic transaxle key lock control, gauges, brake warning, head lamp, day time running light, tail lamp, back up lamp, stop lamp, turn signal and hazard warning lamp, audio, front/ rear wiper and washer, clock, cigarette lighter, sun roof, horn, time and alarm control, tail gate trunk, air conditioner, wiring connector and wiring harness layout.
Find/ download detail information about 1991 Hyundai Excel Wiring Diagram and Electrical System Troubleshooting here – http://www.carlibrary.biz/hyundai/1991_hyundai_excel_wiring.pdf – free download PDF file. Find also other Hyundai Wiring Diagram you might be looking for.
Incoming search terms:
- powered by article dashboard
- Powered by Article Dashboard yamaha stereo receivers
- Powered by Article Dashboard wiring diagrams for car radio
- Powered by Article Dashboard car radio wiring diagram
- Powered by Article Dashboard car radio wiring
- Powered by Article Dashboard turn signal
- Powered by Article Dashboard car radio codes
- Powered by Article Dashboard turn signals
- Powered by Article Dashboard car audio wiring
- Powered by Article Dashboard saturn